TechMed 3D and SHINING 3D join forces for human body 3D acquisition!
We’re glad to announce that we’re collaborating with SHINING 3D to bring a powerful duo to the market: The EinScan H scanner and our MSoft solution. The EinScan H is a hand-held 3D scanner that can perform full body 3D acquisition efficiently and safely. This scanner in combination with TechMed 3D’s MSoft solution, specially designed for 3D scanning of the human body, unlocks the potential for clinicians to get access to clean scans within minutes.
Why would you choose the EinScan H and MSoft duo?
Here’s a quick overview of the top 6 reasons that may make this scanner and 3D scanning software combo the right fit for you:
- Use safe and fast technology: TechMed 3D integrated the scanner with white light technology, which makes it fully eye-safe for the patient, perfect for scanning babies’ heads.
- Unlock movement tolerance: The EinScan H scanner tolerates micro-movements made by the patient while scanning, for example when one is breathing. As long as the geometry does not change, the scanner is able to capture the entire body part.
- Access to brightness adjustments: MSoft has also been configured in the way that if the brightness is too light, there will be red pixels appearing on the model to be scanned thanks to the built-in camera. The EinScan’s indicator lights will light in blue if it’s too far, in green if it’s at the proper distance, and in red if it’s too close.
- Get a portable & ergonomic solution: The scanner comes in a portable hard case and weighs only 703g for clinicians to be able to easily carry it around. The scanner also has an ergonomic design, which makes it a comfortable hand-held device.
- Use its versatility to the fullest: This scanner is versatile since it can be used on all human body parts including the head, ideal for orthotics and prosthetics applications. Clinicians can start scanning all body parts and start offering new types of products to their customers.
- Invest in an easy-to-use combo: Both products are easy to operate for clinicians at any level, including first-time scanner users. With MSoft, clinicians can easily and quickly obtain ready-to-use files to modify, carve, 3D print, design and fit. Using the software with the EinScan H also allows clinicians to see what they are scanning in real-time directly in MSoft due to the built-in camera on the scanner.
Together SHINING 3D and TechMed 3D bring a new combination that will save clinicians and patients time and money. We hope this collaboration will create a powerful tool for professionals worldwide who are ready to make the switch to 3D digitization.
If you would like to see the products in action, you can get a free demo by getting in touch with our sales team.